EllinghamDev (also styled as Ellingham Dev, Ellingham.dev and Ellingham Developer) is managed by Ellingham Innovations Ltd, a registered company in England & Wales, company number 12275052. EllinghamDev complies with UK law in all respects. In this document, "we" refers to Ellingham Innovations Ltd on behalf of EllinghamDev.
Your personal details
Personal details are kept in a secure database. No third-parties will have access to this data without your explicit consent.
If you have registered an account with us, we store:
- Your email address, as supplied
- Your "display name", as supplied
- Your password in a hashed format - we cannot see what your password is
- Any content you submit, including articles, comments, images and other content
- Anonymised viewing data (does not include IP address)
- Security logs when performing accounts that affect your personal details or content (your IP address is stored)
For a Subject Access Request and/or Erasure Request, please use the contact form.
In order to keep a session active (which keeps you logged in), we require the use of a session cookie. By signing in or creating an account, you consent to this session cookie.
We use Google Adsense. Disabling cookies will not stop adverts from appearing.
Terms & Conditions
Our website is provided as-is. We do not offer warranty for any damages caused by external links, viruses, etc.
You are required to act responsibly and within the law. We reserve the right to deactivate your account should we suspect illegal activity.
We may deactivate your account if you do not act in a fair and friendly manner. We reserve the right to decide what is considered fair and friendly on a case-per-case basis.
This page was last updated on the 15th December 2019.